Sunday 19 October 2014

They are here!

We're getting into week 6 of uni, and I've been handed my first 2 assignments, both in PCDS (which this blog is for) and Web.

This is the time I'll have to keep on top of my work, and again learn how to prioritise effectively my workloads, so I can avoid late nights!

In PCDS, I'm currently creating a brand new CV for myself, improving on the few templates I've had over the past 7 years, which is proving to be a big benefit, because it already looks better that the ones I've had. I'll also be creating a covering letter for a mock job advertisement, as well as preparing for a mock interview, all for my first assignment. Life experience should stand me in good stead for when that comes around! I've had a fair few interviews, both formal and informal.

Research and practice will have to be done before I start with my first essay within the next few weeks. It's been a while since I've written an article on my website, and it's been a lot longer since I did an actual essay. I'd like to think my journalism has helped with standards and structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment