Sunday 28 September 2014

Employability

Our group this week conducted a presentation to the room on employability, which included everything from methods of job searching to the interview. 

It was a good task for us all to do because of the various experiences each one of us have had, especially the mature students.

Being 24, I've experienced working life for almost 7 years, so I'm used to maintaining CV's, creating covering letters and being interviewed in different environments by numerous types of employers.

I thought it was important for me to share with the lads my own personal scenarios that I've found myself in, just to let them know how things are. 

Each group had key, valid points to share with everybody, which made for a good brain storm, seen below.



No comments:

Post a Comment