Friday 13 March 2015

Group Presentation Reflection

In a team of 2, myself and my partner were tasked with creating a presentation on successful groups and teams. We would be judged on our presentation skills and uses of presentation aids.

We chose to go with a standard power point presentation, but with emphasis on a clean and sharp design to effectively complement our speaking roles.



I felt that the presentation went well, with the only negative being that I lost track of time which lead to my part of the presentation being slightly longer than it should have been. This in turn made the latter part of our presentation slightly rushed, and we did not have time to discuss some points with any great elaboration. Having said that, it was a valuable learning experience.

We were given the presentation task before we broke up for half term, so during the week off myself and my partner needed a way to stay on the same page whilst not being in the same room as each other.

Trello is an online application I often use for my university assignments, as per recommendation from our tutor, and I thought it was best to stick with what I knew worked, and it inevitably helped our progress.

We were able to upload the presentation template for us both to use, which enabled us to separately construct our own parts of the presentation, during which we discussed Hawthorne's X & Y and Belbin.

Below is a screenshot of our Trello to-do lists.


No comments:

Post a Comment